Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Christmas Friends and Family!

I loved being with little Ella as she recognized she was playing in the snow. She is still talking about it. She says, "I eat it snow, it cold!" To see the sparkle in her eyes not only when we played in the snow but when talk about Santa and baby Jesus. She BELIEVES! This is what I love so much about families Christmas and our Heavenly Fathers plan. Being a mother is truly the best gift. Also being part of a family is so comforting. I will always be GRATEFUL for Christ and love to celebrate his birth and share his message with those around me and my family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hi Wiltbanks! We got your card today--we love getting it every year. You should have yours in a day or two as we just mailed ours :) Your family is gorgeous--we sure miss and love you all. The Maiavas