Friday, January 21, 2011

OUCH!



Today I went into the dentist and had my veneers worked on. All four front teeth are veneers. I had them done a while back and one front tooth started leaking and then two others. Meaning they were turning black inside the tooth and long the gum line. Some how the teeth were getting fluid in them. I also had one tooth that wasn't quite what we wanted it to look like so in order to make the tooth look more larger he had to cauterize the gums. Since you can't really make a tooth look longer without going up. Last time we did go longer down to the bottom of the tooth and then just filed some off of the lower tooth. Don't let the teeth scare you these teeth are just temporary until my next ones are done in about two weeks. I just thought the gums were worthy of a picture. OUCH!

2 comments:

The Dutton's said...

oh MERCY! OUCH!!!! Hope you're feeling better today.

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness. Are you okay?