Friday, October 5, 2012

Weston turns 16!!!

I love these pictures!  I don't get a lot of Weston and Ashtyn together anymore.  When they were little they hung out together all the time.  I also love it because we are just having a good time!
For Weston's birthday breakfast he wanted biscuits and gravy.




 He opened gifts,  recieved a lot of money. We got him new woofers and speakers.
 His birthday was on Sunday so for his Sunday School class I made these white cupcakes with strawberry filling and cheesecake mouse topped with strawberry sauce and strawberries.
That night the Aunts, Uncles and cousins came and brought more gifts aka money and we had more cheesecake, brownies and ice cream.  I can't believe my baby is 16!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the pictures. And what about the mom and the gourmet cooking. I'm impressed.