Thursday, July 9, 2009


When Brent and I were on the trek Tonya took the kids. (I need to get those pictures from you Tonya) Then when the trek was over I went to Eagar and stayed until the fourth of July. Here are a few pictures of what we did.






Ruger and Weston have been building this tree house for years. It always keeps them busy on those days that they aren't fishing with Grandpa Jerold. Wes says it has 8 floors.


Weston and Ashtyn found these really cool books called encyclopedias. They really got into them. Funny how technology has changed our way of life.
















Trett went to work with Papa Bill. He was so excited! He woke up at 6:00 am just so he could be ready before 8:00 am. Every 15 min I got an update about what time it was.







Brent tried dilly beans for the first time last summer and fell in love with them. So when our green beans from the garden were ready we picked them and I took them to Eagar and my mom and I bottled them.








No comments: