Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life Saver

Just a quick tip that has saved us this soccer season. I have a small basket on the top of my dryer. We keep the soccer shin guards, socks shorts and shirts in the basket. After I wash the soccer stuff I just put the soccer items in the basket. With four doing sports and three of them in soccer it is hard enough for me to keep up on practice, games, snacks, oranges, water bottles, and who goes where when I need some organization. Brent also knows about the basket and when he is running someone to practice or a game he knows to try the basket first. The kids also know to look there for their soccer stuff. GO TEAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea! sometimes i find myself running around the house searching for one shin guard that's lost!

Cheryl said...

Great idea. Great organization. Way to go guys!