Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Brent trimmed the nectarine tree that blooms very early every year. I love to gather the blossoms and put them in water and watch them bloom in my house. So I thought it would make a great gift for the teachers. Trett told me there was no way he was going to take that to his teacher and Wyatt asked me why I was putting sticks into our glasses!
I saw these pancakes on a blog and thought it would be a great idea for breakfast Valentines morning. When I was cutting up Wyatt's pancake I said ooh you're breaking my heart! He thought it was weird and wanted a plain pancake. The other kids enjoyed them.
Remember making suckers? We made some for each child's class. They loved the smell while we were making them. They turned out great and the kids said the kids in their class loved them!

No comments: