Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wyatt

Yesterday as I was driving to get pick up some kids I had Wyatt in the front seat with me. He and Ella had just finished up an afternoon on the trampoline, he was home because he had strep again, so he had sun kissed skin, swim trunks on and no shirt. I was relishing the fact that he was home and playing with Ella just like the good old days last year, it was a lot of fun! He sat looking out the car window and then asked me if I wanted to know something that would be dangerous. So for all of you out there here is Wyatt's advice for the day. He said that you should never jump out of a car window while the car is moving into another open car window because that could be very dangerous. I then said you have seen too many movies. He then assured me he never saw that before on a movie. More I thought about it I am convinced that he is all boy and YES he could have conjured that up all on his own.

One more cute thing on Wyatt. Today he handed me a birthday invitation and said, "here this girl invited me to a princess party and said that I could come and be the prince. I'M NOT GOING!"

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness. I do believe that he thought it all up on his own. I'm thankful he doesn't want to go to the princess party. That would be just too much for him to handle.