Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashtyn


I know I should try to find a sweeter picture of Ash but this also says volumes about her personality. I can hardly believe that she is 12 and loving YW! She has met me in height and always getting compliments on how beautiful she is. Love you Ashtyn Happy birthday!
12 things I love about you!
1. Your sweet spirit
2. You are teachable
3. Love your red hair
4. Personality, pretty funny
5. You were there when I needed someone the most
(ask me sometime)
6. Your caring heart for animals
7. Sweet way you love to help the little kids
8. I love that you can do hair so well and share your talent
9. I love to hear you sing
10. I love that you like to make cookies just like me
11. The way you let everyone be your friend
12. Just because you are you and I get to be a part of that!

No comments: