Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weston and Chuck









This is a picture of Weston and his friend Riley. Riley's and Weston have known each other since they were both in the womb. No kidding, his parents and us took Lamaze class together. Riley's family has shown Weston a lot of love and support. They got him started on the steer and and have helped him every step of the way. On a side note Riley's family has also known my grandpa and great uncle for a long time. I think it is wonderful how things get to go full circle and I think there is a little help from the other side since those two sweet men have passed. Along with Riley's great grandpa who was dear friends with my grandpa and great uncle. I love thinking about it!


Weston got to show his steer this weekend. He learned a lot and did a great job!








No comments: