Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's GREAT to be 8!




 Wyatt turned 8.  I was so sick for his birthday.  It was all I could do to just climb out of bed.  I felt so terrible that I couldn't do much for him.  I baked to round cakes and got the things for his gift.  When I went and got Ashtyn I told her where the cake was and how to put the gift together and told her it was all up to her.  Then I went back top bed feeling super guilty.  When Brent got home Ashtyn had it all together.  The cake looked great and she made icing it turned out great!  Brent pretended the bag his gift was in was super heavy.  Then when Wyatt opened the bag out flew balloons with money attached.  He asked for waffles for breakfast, nachos for his birthday dinner and Hershey kiss cookies for his class (his favorite).  Happy birthday Wyatt!


No comments: