Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Tucson

Brent and I had been talking about going to Tucson or to Mesa for some time. We rarely go and take the kids. Usually we go to the temple but do not take the kids. The kids do not have school today, Monday or Tuesday for Veterans day. Brent decided to take the day off and spend it at home. Before I knew it we were off to Tucson. The kids were thrilled. Now I am not kidding when I say we rarely take them with us. Usually if I am nursing a baby that is the only child that comes. So this was BIG for the kids. We went out to lunch at the Olive Garden and the kids had a lot of fun! They loved the food and behaved very well. I have to say I have never seen Ella eat so much. More mamma more mamma is all I heard. Then we were off to the mall. Weston remembers the mall but no one else. The escalator was the big thrill and Yes we rode it just for fun a few times. Seems a bit odd that they never had been to the mall. They were very excited and we had a good time.

5 comments:

Cherai said...

I remember the first time I rode an escilator. I was like 13. I didn't get to go to Mesa until I was 10 yrs old. That brings back memories.

allisonj_2004 said...

Wow sasha. I can remember trandon 2nd birthday and we had asked what do you want to do. He told us he wanted to go to tha mall.

Cheryl said...

What a hoot and fun,adventure together. These times will always be a great memory. You guys make me smile.

Randall Bunch said...

Sasha-
Cute Blog! Hey next time come to Mesa and we can have your cowboys come over and play with my indians. It has been too long since we have seen you! Hope all is well!
Love
Becky
The Randall Bunch

Leiah said...

I had to leave a comment sasha, because last time Denim and Navy went to the mall they were so fascinated - they kept looking around and Navy said, "mom, this is so beautiful!" I guess the "hicks" have been let loose! :)