Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ella


Glitter glue anyone? Ella was so proud of her sparkly shirt, she came out of her brothers room laughing and said, "look mommy!"


Last night Ella climbed in bed with Brent and I around 3:00am. She just climbs in the middle and snuggles up. I love to snuggle her most nights. Shortly after she got comfy I heard this crunching noise then the smell of chocolate. I asked her if she was eating M&M's? Yes she replied. I asked her where she got them and she simply replied on my dresser. What is that girl doing in the middle of the night in her room?









3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a hoot! Life at the Wiltbank's is hilarious. I love it.

allisonj_2004 said...

Ella I love chocolat too.

The Dutton's said...

Never a dull moment with that little princess! Love ya!