Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ella's first night away from home

Brent and I are going to our stake temple day tomorrow. When it happens to be the stake temple day it is harder to find someone to take the kids because everyone is also looking for somewhere to send the kids for the day. I also try not to send them all to the same house. And being Presidents day other friends are going out of town. Anetta invited Ella to go with them to Than's parents house. I already have a hard leaving them all day, now I was suppose to let my baby go overnight with someone? I know she is in very good hands with Anetta but just the thought of her so little and me not being there for her for so long bugs me! I asked Ella what she thought and she was thrilled! She was dancing around the house and talking a mile a minute. Having her so excited helped me. I know she will have a great time. Who wouldn't have fun with Ella around and those cute Ashby boys!

1 comment:

The Dutton's said...

She definately looks excited! Just wait until you have to send her across the country without you!