Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am a CRAFT LIFTER


I love to blog hop and see all the cute ideas that other super cute girls come up with then I try to do it myself. I saw these little cuties on justagirl.blogspot.com and thought they made fun and inexpensive teacher gifts. I never have done a lot for teachers on Valentines except for donate or help with the Valentines party. When I saw these I thought it was a great idea. It was also time for me to donate some hand sanitizer and what a fun way. I just purchased the hand sanitizer took the labels off the front and back. Next I placed stickers on the front and tied some fun ribbon around the top. We were in need of another soap dispenser for the girls bathroom so I also picked up two soap bottles and had Wyatt and Ella make some for their bathroom. The soap was on sale for 88 cents and I paid under $2.00 for the had sanitizer. Maybe I will have them decorate their soap dispenser for each holiday or season. I will be sending the hand sanitizer with the kids soon so the classroom can have some Valentines decorations before the holiday.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Cute cute idea Sasha! What a crafty woman you are!

The Dutton's said...

LOVE them! Looks so fun!

Leiah said...

Made mine today! Thanks for the awesome idea!