Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

Ella has been waiting for this day to come for so long. We were in Eagar last Sunday so she had to wait another week for her to join her class this week and become a SUNBEAM!! She could hardly wait. All week she wanted to know when it was Sunday and why can't it be Sunday. The day finally arrived and she was thrilled. She jumped up as soon as the last speaker said amen in Sacrament meeting. She gave me hug and said bye mom I love you. I of course had to stop her and make her wait a bit more. Before I knew it she was off. Brent and I both peeked in at her. She had a fun time and is now officially a Sunbeam and darn cute!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Ella is such a sweetheart! And of course adorable. It was so good to see her (and you and all of your family).