Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Skirt

Today a pink box came in the mail for Ella. She was certain that it was make up for her. When we opened it it was this fun Halloween skirt Grandma Cheryl had made for her. She wore it all day and got so many compliments. I took her to the Gingerbread House (a cute craft store) The ladies Awed over her. She was cute and hid behind me and then wanted to try on all their lotions samples. She also took me and showed me everything pink. She loved wearing the skirt it! Thanks Grandma Cheryl! I can't express the gratitude we have for both Brent's and my family. They are all so thoughtfull and do such sweet things for our little family. Your all a BIG blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea!!! I have had some Halloween fabric for years, I think someone gave it to me. Hmmm, I might just have to go whip up a skirt for Hattie. She would love it!