Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wyatt turns 4

Wyatt is such a good sport. I quickly decorated this cake with Ashtyn. It is suppose to be a volcano cake with dinosaurs. I loved to watch Wyatt with it because he loved it. That made my whole year. Such a sweet heart. He even got all the neighbor kids to come in and check it out. Thanks Ashtyn for all of your help!
Thanks Grandma Marion and PaPa Bill for the card and money!

Wow more cash from Aunt Tonya and Aunt Allison!


If you're thinking about purchasing this for anyone don't it isn't worth the money.
Grandma Cheryl and PaPa Jerold sent a gift but it is for both boys
(Trett is turning 6 next week) so we will wait for them to open it together this weekend. Also thanks Jackson's for the super cute song to him on your blog!
Thanks everyone! We love you!








The day before Wyatt's fourth birthday I kept asking him if he was sure he wanted to turn four. The thought of not having a three year old boy at home broke my heart. He assured me he was going to turn four. So when the day arrived Brent called him a few times from work to wish him a happy birthday. Aunt Tonya even called and to both of them telling him happy birthday he replied, "It's not my birthday yet." I of course had to agree he wasn't officially four until later that afternoon. We made his birthday cake and then decided to go and get a movie to watch. I told him he could pick out any movie. What does he pick out? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. What? We didn't even watch it yet because after we hit Block Buster we stopped at Wal Mart for a few things and I locked my keys in the car. Thanks to Aunt Anetta we finally got it unlocked and back home just in time to get kids and go to piano. He stayed behind to play football with the neighbor kids. Then we had at his request hot dogs, french fries and ketchup. Opened gifts and had cake. Then we were all off to mutual. When I ask him if he had a fun day he gets this HUGE smile and says YES! Wow these days are going too fast and pleasing these cuties isn't always going to be this easy. And yes after opening gifts he agreed it was his birthday. Thanks Wyatt for holding out for me.

2 comments:

allisonj_2004 said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like a lot of fum . We love you.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Happy birthday! I did not know our kids shared the same B-day!

Ps. Awesome cake...:)