Friday, March 13, 2009


I was in my room folding laundry with my window open. I heard one of the kids say, "hey we should put water under the trampoline then we could get all wet!" I yelled out the window there was to be no water on outside. Then a while later when I went to the kitchen and looked out the kitchen window I saw them with just a trickle of water coming out the hose and what looked like the making of mud pies. There was even someone standing at the end of hose ready to turn it off. Fun idea I thought. Honestly just minutes later I looked outside again and this is what I saw. I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN!

3 comments:

The Dutton's said...

I want to come and play in the mud! That looks way too fun! Let us know when the next mud party is and we'll be there!

Cherai said...

Wasn't that cold? I remember those days. Mud is always fun until you have to clean it up. I am so glad you are not private anymore.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

You are a brave & nice mom Sasha...I don't think I could watch them do that;) haha