Sunday, March 29, 2009






It is the cutes thing when these little guys start loosing their teeth. I love the missing spaces and the whistle when they talk. And the excitement about the tooth fairy. Trett has been working on this tooth for a long time. Then last night he woke up and came into my room to tell me he lost his tooth but could not find it. I wonder if he swallowed it. Tonight he wrote the cutest letter to the tooth fairy.
Dear tooth fairy I have lost my tooth but it is in my tummy. Can you bring me money?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Trett, how exciting. You look so grown up but you are still tall, dark, and handsome. What a guy!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

How cute! At least the tooth fairy didn't forget to come by....that has happend ALOT in this house;) haha! (cough...((TIM))