Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of school












I have mixed feelings about school starting. Usually I want to have them home and know where they are and what they are doing. The past few weeks have just been a bit challenging. We have had a really busy summer. I just love things in order and on a schedule. I know right now Satan is trying really hard to bring contention into our home. I realize with the temple going up he is trying even harder then usual. We haven't had any super hard trial come our way it is just the little contention that seems to be in our home all the time. I will continue to have family scripture study, family home evening and ask for help from our Heavenly Father. I remember a talk at conference that said if we wanted less contention in our home these are the things we must keep doing. I do miss the kids. It was really hard to send Wes to middle school for the first time. I cried a bit as I drove off. I wish time with the kids wouldn't fly by so fast.



No comments: