Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet Cassie

Meet Cassie. Lately Ella has been carrying this doll EVERYWHERE. When she wakes up in the middle of the night for a drink she will have her tucked under her arm. The other day we were headed to soccer practice and I was running behind I rushed everyone to find their shoes and go potty. We ran out the door in a hurry. Later at practice Ella realized Cassie was not with us. I told her I would call her dad and she could ask him to put her down for a nap. So Ella talked to Brent and Brent said he would put her down.Later when we returned home I asked her how Cassie was. She explained to me that she found Cassie in the bathroom. Brent tried to explain that Cassie fell asleep in the bathroom. She didn't like that Cassie was left in the bathroom. She even brought it up again this morning. Come on Dad!

2 comments:

allisonj_2004 said...

DADS!

Anonymous said...

fun things i get to look forward to with little girls and their dolls!