Monday, August 20, 2012

Daddy's in Charge

While I was getting ready to head out the door for girls camp the kids had gotten some straws that you can put together.  In this picture it is not the straws but reminds me of the story. The kids put together a massive straw and then made my favorite, red kool aide,(really who invented that stuff!  Not a mom with kids!) well they forgot the momentum of once it started going and when they take their mouth off of it it will continue to keep going and going and going.  Wes thought he would help out and tried to grab the cup which in turn dumped over the other super full cup of kool aid.  It was everywhere!  Ella had a friend over then too and they had on every piece of dress up clothes we have, on.  Brent looked at me and said what do they try to do everything before you leave.  Then on the last day of girls camp I got a text from Brent.  It said Weston left the cat and dog in the house for 7 hours today (not inside animals).  They peed and pooped everywhere.  I have been cleaning carpets and doing laundry all day.  I can't wait for you to get home I miss you so much!.  Well I think I need to get away more often.

No comments: